- Website: Whether it's to encourage guests to visit your restaurant, buy a product from you or hire you. The purpose of your site needs to be clear. If people stop by and don’t stay for a minute, it’s time we figure out why.
- Postcards, Newsletters & Advertisements: Communicating to your guests through digital or physical materials is essential but it's important that you understand where, when and how to do this effectively.
- Overall Messaging: Anything from how you describe a dish on a menu to how your signage is worded matters. You should be speaking your client’s language and studying to make sure it's effective. Do you know who your "clients" are?
- Community Building: Social Media is the most organic way to build a loyal community outside the walls of your business. Building means being engaging and developing relationships with that community. This community can be essential to establishing a long-lasting business and ensure that you aren't simply a trend.
- Keeping Your Community Interested: In order to keep your community interested it's essential that your posts be intentional and purposeful. What is the picture actually saying? What time are you posting it? Why would people be interested? Is it written in your voice?
- Promotion: Social Media is also the quickest way to share news with your community, but it's important that you use this aspect wisely as too much promotion can turn people away.
- Graphic Design*: Your logo, your look, your voice - should all reflect who you are and appeal to your target audience. Does it do so? It’s time you find out.
- Consistency: Everything from your logo, uniforms, social media handles and your email format should be consistent. It's the best way to help customers identify you and remember who you are.
* I'm not a graphic designer looking to design visually stunning things for you. But I can help you find that - if you need it. I'm more about keeping your brand consistent and effective.
How, When & Who: In order to effectively share your news about openings, specials, parties and more, it's essential that you have a strategy to get the word out, share it at the right time and state your message clearly.
- Events: Doing new events at your business or partnering with another is a great way to keep your community engaged. I can help conceptualize, produce and promote these based on what works for you business.
- Influencer Partnership: Working with individuals or businesses that have influence over potential buyers helps make your community grow. I'll help determine who your key influencers are in your market and identify organic ways to work with them. i.e. photographers, vendors, DJs, artists and notable chefs.
- Giving Back: Giving back to schools, and organizations in which you reside is a great way to engage with the community who supports you.